Friday, November 28, 2008

What have I been doing lately?





If you've been living in a cave for the last two weeks then you won't know about the storms we've had in Brisbane. They sure were beauties. I've put a heap of photos up on my facebook but if you don't have it, here are just a few. The stuff on the veranda and on the lounge room floor is due to the carpets being cleaned and waiting for them to dry. They are finally dry as it's finally stopped raining so I can now put it all back in. What fun! It's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow so I hope no more water gets in.

I really must go over the road and get some photos of the woodchippers working flat out from dawn to dusk, mulching all the trees. It's quite a scene. Nice smell too, all that bark.

1 comment:

Mooselet said...

Is that your roof??? And none of your tiles broke??? Holy crap! Can't find what Miss Thing had done with my pictures... grrrrr.